In our fast-paced society, everyone experiences their own individual life stressors, from job-related pressures to personal relationships, and could potentially affect our physical and mental health, leading to:
- Sleep problems
- Chronic stress could weaken your immune system
Who Might Benefit from Anti-stress Supplements?
Anti-stress supplements might be helpful for the following people:
- People with known nutrient deficiency – a balanced diet delivers all the essential nutrients you need. However, if you’re struggling to get the nutrients you need, it may affect your mood.
- People who live a busy life – living a busy life may reduce the time you spend relaxing or even sleeping. Not having enough rest could affect your energy levels, and potentially your mental wellbeing.
So, how do we ward off stress? Every Health stocks a wide range of supplements that can help you to combat stress. We take a look at the best anti-stress supplements to support your health and wellbeing.
1. Organic Essential Oil Blends
Discover Garden of Life’s range of essential oil blends, which are great for incorporating into your self-care routine. The essential oil blends don’t just smell amazing, they also offer multiple benefits to your wellbeing.
Garden of Life’s Organic Essential Oil Blend – Calm primarily features the scent of Chamomile, which is widely known to provide a calming effect that can promote inner peace. The addition of Lavender and Fir Balsam work together to encourage relaxation and positive thinking, making this calming essential oil a perfect option to keep your stress levels down.
It’s incredibly easy to incorporate an essential oil into your daily routine. You can simply add a few drops to a diffuser or combine with water in a spray bottle to conveniently mist your surroundings.
You can learn more about how to add it to your routine here:
2. Garden of Life’s Vitamin Code Raw Vitamin E Capsules
Featuring an organic blend of 20 fruit and vegetables that are grown organically, Garden of Life Vitamin Code Vitamin E delivers 125mg of whole food vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and help mitigate the effects of oxidation on your body.
In addition to vitamin E, this supplement can also provide your body with a mix of tocopherols, alongside fat-soluble vitamins, such as vitamin A, D, and K. They are all naturally occurring nutrients of the fruit and vegetables blend and can provide you with all-round support to your health.